- How to Clean Out Your Cimex Plumbing
- How to Choose the Correct Bonnet Size
- VARIO Maintenance Tip
- Encap I Am
- The Power of a Solid Guarantee
- The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation
- A Simple Cure For Removing Ice Melt Salt From Carpet
- Fixing Their Spill Stain Pain
- Time To Gather Nuts
- Putting An End To Wicking & Recurring Spill Stains
- Top Ten Reasons To Love Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Persistence Pays
- The Secret of The "Baker's Dozen"
- What We Can Learn About Pricing From a Dead Squirrel
- Where did the dirt go?
- Why Releasit detergents contain Soileze
- NEW PRODUCT!
Releasit Bio-Encap "GREEN" Encap Detergent
- Plans. Goals. Dreams. The fundamental elements of success.
- ENCAP-CASH Customer Rewards Program
- Comparing Encapsulation with Hot Water Extraction
- Why do Carpet Cleaners insist on selling "Method"?
- Improving Your "Bedside Manner"
- The importance of maintaining confidence when you speak with prospective clients
- How To Price Commercial Carpet Cleaning Jobs
- Know when to fold 'em
(aka dealing with "crazy" customers)
- Getting Past The Gatekeeper
- Dress For Success
- Getting your head into commercial marketing
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 12/23/2010 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Introducing the Encap-Cash Customer Rewards program:Each dollar that you spend online at Excellent-Supply.com receives one reward point (includes most items that are available in our online store). Once you've accumulated 300 rewards points, the points can be redeemed for a $10 Encap-Cash Gift Certificate. You can then spend your $10 Encap-Cash Gift Certificate just like real money for online purchases at the Excellent-Supply.com store. It's like a Thank You Gift from our company to yours. Read the full article for all the details about this program. And enjoy this money saving program from your friends at Excellent Supply!
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 12/15/2010 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
This EncapBlog article compares the two methods as each method relates to commercial carpet maintenance. It weighs in on the strengths of both methods. There's no "one size fits all" approach. Both methods have pros and cons. Consider the full article to view the table comparing these two popular methods.