Commercial Carpet Cleaning Odor Remover - ODORCIDE 210? CONCENTRATE
ODORCIDE 210 HAS BEEN TESTED AND IS COMPLETELY
COMPATIBLE WITH RELEASIT ENCAPSULATION CHEMISTRY
IT WORKS -
Permanently eliminates, NOT masks, malodors.
Immediate results. No dwell time.
Covers the complete range of odors caused by animal, human urine; feces, vomit, male cat spray, decaying organic matter, mold and mildew.
DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGY -
Bonding (chemisorption), counteraction, absorption.
No problematic enzymes, bacteria,
oxidizers, olfactory desensitizers.
Inhibitors and residuals which prevent new odors from old and new deposits.
Nontoxic, Nonirritating and Nonflammable
Can be used on wool (does not break down wool fibers)
Nonstaining, Nonionic and Noncarcinogenic
Biodegradable, Water Based, (6.8 pH when diluted)
Indefinite shelf life in all forms.
Concentrates are extremely economical.
With germicides, unlike any enzyme bacteria based products.
Works with all detergents (INCLUDING RELEASIT).
Odorcide 210 is a complex blend of safe, biodegradable ingredients that fall within the following:
- monohydric and oxidized hydroxyl-containing organic compounds.
- condensation products or organic salts and hydroxy-containing organic compounds.
- natural plant oils
- deionized water
Case of 4 Gallon Jugs
HOW TO USE -
(One-time deodorizing of carpets, padding, flooring and baseboards)
Mix ODORCIDE 210 CONCENTRATE with water at the rate of 1 to 16 (8 oz per gallon).
Odorcide 210 can also be mixed directly with Releasit at that ratio.
Make certain that the mix comes in physical contact with the most deeply imbedded odor source.
- Locating Odor Source:
Frequently, noting the surface stain is sufficient. However, a black light or a probe that detects urine salts can be useful. Use the rule of thumb that urine migrates laterally about 50% beyond the stain area, as well as penetrating deeply - often through backing, padding and into the flooring.
- When urine is first deposited it is nearly odorless. It then decays to give off AMINES and MERCAPTANS - the malodors ODORCIDE 210 addresses.
- Make certain the carpet is dry. Wet or damp fibers do not absorb ODORCIDE 210 to the proper depth.
- Vacuum up dried debris, dirt.
- DO NOT clean before deodorizing. While ODORCIDE 210 works with detergents, cleaning a carpet spreads out and deepens the odor source.