ProTeam ProVac FS 6
The ProVac FS 6 is designed specifically to triumph over the demands of the food-service and hospitality industry, as well as anything else you're likely to throw at it.
The unit is virtually indestructible - without belts, beater bars or brushes. The ProVac FS 6 rises to any food-service challenge. In fact we think it's just about perfect for every Backpack vac application. If it can handle the heavy use and abuse in a restaurant setting it can handle anything.
Perfect For Commercial Carpet Care Dry Soil Recovery
We feel that the ProVac FS 6 is an excellent choice for dry soil recovery on ALL commercial carpet. Sure, it's targeted for restaurants. But don't let that hold you back. If it can handle restaurant grunge it can handle anything. The ProVac FS 6 comes with all the tools and attachments you'll need for commercial vacuuming.
Backpack Vac vs Upright vac
Why choose a backpack vac over an upright vac? It's true that on paper an upright vac should be able to pull more soil than a backpack vac. But in practice we need also to factor the operator. A backpack vac is more efficient because it's so much easier to work with. Once an upright operator begins to fatigue vacuuming efficiency drops off. By comparison, the ergonomic aspect of a backpack vac enables the operator to work for hours with minimal fatigue. It is also much easier to vacuum underneath furniture, into corners, and along edges.
- Productive - Whether you are cleaning large areas or small, hard surfaces or carpet, high or low surfaces, this backpack vacuum saves time and effort.
- Lightweight - At only 11.6 pounds, it is half the weight of a traditional upright vacuum and the included two-piece wand weighs less than 3.5 pounds.
- Stay Cooler - Open weave harness allows any heat to dissipate.
- Improve Cleanliness - Cleans faster and more effectively than a broom or upright and removes dust instead of pushing it into corners.
- Performance - High-powered motor and suction only design quickly picks up large debris.
Certifications & Partnerships:
- CRI Seal of Approval
- UL Listed to US and Canadian Safety Standards (UL 1017/CSA C22.2 No 243)
- American Lung Association Partnership
Warranty: Carries a 3/3/3/Life warranty - 3 years on parts, labor and motor and lifetime on the molded body parts.
- Watts: 1108 W
- Weight: Body: 9.6 lbs, Harness 2 lbs.
- Decibels: 65.8 dBA
- Airflow: 159 CFM
- Static Lift: 96 in.
- Amps: 9.5 A
- Capacity: 6 qt. (6.6 L)
- Four Level Filtration: 1054 sq. in. total area
Standard Configuration: 107363 - ProVac FS 6 w/Restaurant Kit (100727) Kit#: 100727 Kit includes:
- 11" Crevice Tool
- 3" Dust Brush w/ Reducer
- 5" Upholstery Tool
- 14" Floor Tool w/Scallops
- 14" Hard Floor Tool w/Nylon Brush
- 56" Two-Piece Two-Bend Aluminum Wand w/Button Lock
- 1 1/2" static-dissipating hose
- 50' extension cord
- 2 Intercept Micro® Filters.
HEPA Filter Available