What makes Encap-Punch a unique Encap pre-spray.
- Where Does The Dirt Go?
- Encap-Punch - CRI Approved 3-in-1 Encap
- Encap-HydrOx for treating Ice Melt soil and other conditions that responds well to hydrogen peroxide
- What's the Difference Between CTI's Power Gel and Pro Solve Gel?
- How Much Encap Solution Should I be Using?
- Tips for Running the Cimex
- How to Clean Out Your Cimex Plumbing
- How to Choose the Correct Bonnet Size
- VARIO Maintenance Tip
- Encap I Am
- The Power of a Solid Guarantee
- The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation
- A Simple Cure For Removing Ice Melt Salt From Carpet
- Fixing Their Spill Stain Pain
- Time To Gather Nuts
- Putting An End To Wicking & Recurring Spill Stains
- Top Ten Reasons To Love Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Persistence Pays
- The Secret of The "Baker's Dozen"
- What We Can Learn About Pricing From a Dead Squirrel
- Where did the dirt go?
- Why Releasit detergents contain Soileze
- NEW PRODUCT! Releasit Bio-Encap "GREEN" Encap Detergent
- Plans. Goals. Dreams. The fundamental elements of success.
- ENCAP-CASH Customer Rewards Program
- Comparing Encapsulation with Hot Water Extraction
- Why do Carpet Cleaners insist on selling "Method"?
- Improving Your "Bedside Manner"
- The importance of maintaining confidence when you speak with prospective clients
- How To Price Commercial Carpet Cleaning Jobs
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2017
- December 2016
- May 2016
- November 2015
- February 2015
- August 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- September 2013
- July 2013
- May 2013
- February 2013
- December 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- December 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
- September 2010
- August 2010
- June 2010
- May 2010
- April 2010
Encap-HydrOx for treating Ice Melt soil and other conditions that responds well to hydrogen peroxide
Want to see how to remove Ice Melt? Would you like to understand Encap-HydrOx better. We invite you to watch this video.
Ever wonder what's the difference between the 2 super gels from CTI Pro's Choice? Many people get them mixed up. Today's video blog will clear that up.