CTI Pro's Choice RED RELIEF for Wool (3 part pint set) Carpet Cleaning Stain Remover
1. Thoroughly extraction-rinse the stained area. Follow with multiple vacuum only dry strokes to leave fibers as dry as possible.
2. Mix the "Red Relief for Wool" using equal portions of solution "A" and "B".
3. Wet only the stained fibers with the Red Relief solution.
4. Allow up to 10 minutes dwell time for the stain to disappear or change to a light yellow color.
5. Thoroughly flush and extraction-rinse the stain and surrounding area. Follow with multiple vacuum only strokes to leave the fibers as dry as possible.
6. If any stain remains repeat steps 2 through 5 (it may be necessary to repeat this procedure up to 4 times for severe stains).
7. Neutralize the area by saturating it with a CSS solution (1 part CSS to 3 parts water).
8. Allow 3-minute dwell time.
9. Extraction-rinse and groom the fibers.
10. Dry area as soon as possible.