The (Battery-Powered) HydroShot Sprayer is Great for Encap Cleaning
The Hydroshot Has Dual Spray Modes:
- 60 psi - Perfect for applying encap detergent, and non-corrosive detergents
- 320 psi - Ideal for spraying off your brushes and equipment
- The rotating head can be set to different spray patterns: tight jet, 15-degree fan, 25-degree fan, 40-degree fan, and shower.
- Max flow rate of 1/2 gallon per minute
- Average run-time is approximately 30-45 minutes
- A fully charged battery is easily good for encapping a couple thousand sq ft.
- Additional spare batteries can be purchased for $49.99
- A full charge takes about 5 hours
- Use the Hydroshot Sprayer in the garden for watering plants
- Use the Hydroshot Sprayer to wash the house, car, boat, etc
- Can be attached directly to a garden hose
Worx Hydroshot - Battery Powered Portable Sprayer
Hydroshot Package Includes:
Adjustable Spray Pattern Head
5 Settings: Stream tight-jet, 15-degree fan, 25-degree fan, 40-degree fan, and shower.
NOTE: The Hydroshot isn't recommended for corrosive detergents, solvents, strong acids, high alkaline, or hydrogen peroxide. But it works well with mid range pH detergents, like Releasit Encap-Clean DS2. And if you'll rinse it out after each use, the spray unit should last a long time. Comes with a 3 year warranty.
Optional Additional 20V Max Lithium Battery $49.99