- How to Clean Out Your Cimex Plumbing
- How to Choose the Correct Bonnet Size
- VARIO Maintenance Tip
- Encap I Am
- The Power of a Solid Guarantee
- The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation
- A Simple Cure For Removing Ice Melt Salt From Carpet
- Fixing Their Spill Stain Pain
- Time To Gather Nuts
- Putting An End To Wicking & Recurring Spill Stains
- Top Ten Reasons To Love Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Persistence Pays
- The Secret of The "Baker's Dozen"
- What We Can Learn About Pricing From a Dead Squirrel
- Where did the dirt go?
- Why Releasit detergents contain Soileze
- NEW PRODUCT!
Releasit Bio-Encap "GREEN" Encap Detergent
- Plans. Goals. Dreams. The fundamental elements of success.
- ENCAP-CASH Customer Rewards Program
- Comparing Encapsulation with Hot Water Extraction
- Why do Carpet Cleaners insist on selling "Method"?
- Improving Your "Bedside Manner"
- The importance of maintaining confidence when you speak with prospective clients
- How To Price Commercial Carpet Cleaning Jobs
- Know when to fold 'em
(aka dealing with "crazy" customers)
- Getting Past The Gatekeeper
- Dress For Success
- Getting your head into commercial marketing
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 5/10/2016 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 5/5/2016 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 11/22/2015 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Here is a simple maintenance step to perform with the Vario machine that will help to keep it running very smoothly. We suggest doing this on a frequent basis. It will help to keep the Vario running smooth, squeak-free, and at peak performance!
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 2/24/2015 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Some people understand Encap. Some people don't quite get it. Read this article for a chuckle.
Posted by Rick on 8/11/2014 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick on 6/2/2014 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Road salt, or ice melt becomes a problem in parts of the country that get a lot of snow like we had this past winter. Here is a simple way to remove rove road salt and solve the problems associated with soil tracking and browning that results from salt in the carpet.
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 5/18/2014 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 9/24/2013 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick on 7/30/2013 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick on 5/20/2013 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 2/12/2013 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 12/19/2012 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
It all comes back around. We’ve all heard that saying applied in many areas of life. But in business those words run deep. “It all comes back around.” That is why in this article I'm proposing that you consider giving your customers a “baker’s dozen” in every transaction that you make with them.
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 9/8/2012 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick Gelinas on 7/20/2012 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
Posted by Rick on 12/27/2011 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning