- VARIO Maintenance Tip
- Encap I Am
- The Power of a Solid Guarantee
- The Role of Polymer in Encapsulation
- A Simple Cure For Removing Ice Melt Salt From Carpet
- Fixing Their Spill Stain Pain
- Time To Gather Nuts
- Putting An End To Wicking & Recurring Spill Stains
- Top Ten Reasons To Love Commercial Carpet Cleaning
- Persistence Pays
- The Secret of The "Baker's Dozen"
- What We Can Learn About Pricing From a Dead Squirrel
- Where did the dirt go?
- Why Releasit detergents contain Soileze
- NEW PRODUCT!
Releasit Bio-Encap "GREEN" Encap Detergent
- Plans. Goals. Dreams. The fundamental elements of success.
- ENCAP-CASH Customer Rewards Program
- Comparing Encapsulation with Hot Water Extraction
- Why do Carpet Cleaners insist on selling "Method"?
- Improving Your "Bedside Manner"
- The importance of maintaining confidence when you speak with prospective clients
- How To Price Commercial Carpet Cleaning Jobs
- Know when to fold 'em
(aka dealing with "crazy" customers)
- Getting Past The Gatekeeper
- Dress For Success
- Getting your head into commercial marketing
Posted by Administrator on 5/20/2010 to Commercial Carpet Cleaning
So how do we get past the Gatekeeper? How do we first of all find out whop the right person in the organization is? How we get the chance to speak with the Prospect (who in fact is GOLD to our companies growth). Well I've learned a trick that works most of the time. And in this short clip I will let you know how it works. I hope this information will help you get in front of the decision makers who can help you grow your commercial business.