IFT (Intensive Floor Treatment) Agressive Wood Floor Cleaner
Basic Coatings IFT (Intensive Floor Treatment) Agressive Wood Floor Cleaner comes in a 1-gallon jug and removes build-up left behind by some wood floor cleaners and lifts heavy layers of dirt and grime from urethane coated hardwood floors.
I.F.T. is an aggressive cleaner that will easily remove ground-in dirt, body oils, shoe marks, ball scuffs, spilled beverages, etc. I.F.T. is the first step in a two-part cleaning process to prepare floors for the TyKote® Dustfree Refinishing System.
I.F.T.dilutes with water for cleaning hardwood floors and is applied to the floor with dampened a flat microfiber mop . Or it can be used with a Dirt Dragon wood floor scrubber, or with an auto-scrubber machine. It is important to limit the amount of water on the wood floor by wringing the towels or mop thoroughly and lifting excess water immediately after cleaning.
Carefully follow product label instructions.
For Use On:
Urethaned-finished wood floors. Ideal for residential, commercial or sports environments.
- Follow all label instructions.
- Prepare a diluted solution of I.F.T. using 4 parts water to 1 part I.F.T. in a mop bucket.
- Soak a mop in the solution and wring excess out.
- Mop the entire floor until it's clean.
- Always rinse the floor by damp mopping with clean water and a clean mop until the rinse water is clean.
- Auto-Scrubber / Dirt Dragon Scrubber: Use a dilution rate of 4 parts water to 1 part I.F.T.